Monday, December 05, 2011

Mindaugas Lipskas is the INTERNET THIEVE!!


WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! SCAMMER ALERT!!! PLEASE READ THIS!


DO not deal in anyway with Dimereseller and AdesenseBoy products. You will regret!! Mindaugas Lipskas who owns all those site a products is a crook and thieve!! He will rob you! You will loose you money and will be sorry!

(please read the posts there and also the links in my previous post below and you will feel it's more scary that watching a scariest horror flick on TV or a bloody gangster story. It will make you shocked and shaking!! )

Do NOT Do NOT Do NOT register any domains with www.dimereseller.com owned by Mindaugas Lipskas! He will steal them from you! And you will never be able to get them back! He will register your domains on his own name and then if you try to transfer to a different registar he will block you out of your domains access and steal them from you.
He just stole 3 domains from me! Two of those are with a rank 3 on Google! I'm trying in vein to get my domains back thru ICAAN and other authorities but because he has his name on my domains it's impossible to prove it's mine. Even that I provide all the paypal receipts showing me paying for those domains nobody wants to deal with these crook legally! Even his registar!! One of my domains www.euk-marketingpro.com bears my initials and I still can't prove to anybody that this is my domain and that Mindaugas stole it from me!!..

WARNING!!! Dimereseller.com owned by Mindaugas Lipskas HIGHJACKS DOMAINS!! Be AWARE!!

The scariest part is that after blocking me from the access to MY domains and even from their so-called Support System and not letting me renew my sites anymore because I was trying to transfer them to a different registar away from the thieve one of my domains (http://3xincome.com with rank 3 on Google) got expired and now shows belong to Mindagaus Lipskas when I tried to possibly buy it back since I still have all the files on my host. And the nameservers are still pointing to Bluehost hosting that I use for all my domains:
http://whois.domaintools.com/3xincome.com
He stole my domain ranked 3 and now it's for sale by him!!!  Next one http://affiliatemarketingfordummies.info is shut down and locked out of my access too by Lipskas and expires in less then a week now and I don't any access to it to renew or to transfer...

I'm amazed that this crook and his arrogant team are still operating online and the internet authorities like ICAAN, ic3.com, BBB and others still did not shut them down and put them behind the bars where they belong!!

I'm looking for more victims of Lipskas to start a Class Action against this internet mob Mindaugas. Please leave a comment if you wish to join me for a class action!!



more references:


No comments: